|The Chapel of the Holy Cross
Commissioned in 1953 by Marguerite Brunswig Staude as a memorial to her parents, she called the chapel "a spiritual fortress so charged with God that it spurs man's spirit godward!" There are no regular services, but it is open every day to the public.|
The wildlife in Sedona!
~CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW A LARGER SIZE~
An "energy circle" of rocks marking a vortex.
A closer view of the top of |
The Nuns |
Another spectacular view of the Red Rock Country.